Cost-effectively deliver critical public services
Reduce bottlenecks, improve public service delivery and cut administrative overhead.
- Operational Processes: Automate contract management, accounts payable and human resources processes and more.
- Case Management: Provide case workers with remote access to complete case files.
- Permitting: Improve revenue generation by electronically reviewing, issuing and managing permits.
- Agenda Management: Automate the creation, assembly and distribution of agenda packets.
- FOIA requests: Maintain information transparency by quickly responding to public information requests.
Consistently enforce DoD 5015.2-certified records management
Centralize the entire lifecycle of government records from creation to final disposition.
- Automatically create retention schedules and records structures for all document types.
- Provide one view of record structures for clerks and records managers and a simplified view for other staff members.
- Enforce information governance policies regardless of record format, location or content.
- Log all system activity and use granular security rights to demonstrate compliance at every step.
Increase transparency with digital public records
Make vital public information easily accessible.
- Expedite document search and retrieval with instant, digital access to records.
- Provide public access to agendas, permits and other documents with simple, Section 508-compliant web portals.
- Speed response times to permit requests and other applications with customizable electronic forms.
- Enable council members, case workers, public works employees, law enforcement and others to view and submit the most up-to-date files on mobile devices.
Create cost-effective shared services
Meet the needs of individual departments while streamlining IT administration.
- Eliminate the need for individual groups to maintain different document management systems.
- Share documents between departments while protecting confidential information.
- Integrate with GIS, ERP, state databases and other core systems for complete information sharing across applications.